Micron Technology Associate Business Analyst – IT SC Jobs in 2022
Micron Technology Associate Business Analyst – IT SC Jobs in 2022
Associate Business Analyst – IT SC Jobs
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR32655 Associate Business Analyst – IT SC
As a Business Analyst, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, closely partnered with business stakeholders as part of project teams utilizing the Agile / Waterfall methodologies to deliver new capabilities and business value. You will configure, develop, maintain and support Micron applications. You will participate in new functionality estimation, analysis, design and development of application requirements by working closely with one of the Enterprise Applications (Supply Chain, Facilities, Finance, Sales, Procurement, People Solutions, Application Maintenance, Product Life Cycle and Business Data Analytics) stakeholders and other members of the team. Demonstrate the necessary functional skillset beyond Applications areas.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all . With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant’s provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
Also Read This Jobs:https://thesarkari.in/world-jobs/majid-al-futtaim-group-finance-manager-business-partner-jobs-in-dubai-by-fristjobs/
Accounts Assistant – Outside Kerala
Location: Outside Kerala
Experience Required: 1 Year.
- Manage day to day operations of the accounts department.
- Need to manage accounts payable and receivable through cash/cheque/voucher in a very timely manner.
- Maintain all fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Maintain and reconcile cash and financial accounts.
- Need to maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting of data and prepare financial reports.
- Prepare the table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts.
- Allocate cash to different departments/divisions.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards and laws & regulations
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software & databases
- Proficiency in analyzing and manipulating huge volume of data
Accounts Payable / Receivable Associate
₹2,10,000 – ₹3,50,000 a year
Full Job Description
The Accounts Payable / Receivable Associate is key role that maintains financial records and assists with general day to day tasks within the company. The Associate will be primarily responsible for computing, classifying, and recording expenditures and revenue data to keep the company’s financial records complete. This role will provide financial accounting and clerical support to the company. This professional will perform a variety of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records, creating invoices, following up for recovery, and taking necessary actions. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers as needed. General duties include bookkeeping, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
· Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable.
· Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
· Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
· Follow-up with clients and debtors using effective emails and phone calls for recovery.
· Work closely with the company’s Chartered Accountants for GST and other tax related processes and procedures.
· Prepare purchase orders and expense reports.
· Calculate and prepare checks for utilities, taxes, and other payments.
· Perform financial calculations such as amounts due, interest charges, balances, discounts, equity, and principal.
· Calculate costs of materials, overhead and other expenses, based on estimates, quotations and price lists.
Professional Skills Required
· Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
· Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, statistics, and their applications.
· Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the language used in the workplace including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
· Computers — Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Intermediate to Advance) is must.
· More than 2 years of work experience in Accounts/ Finance (MUST)
· MCom / CA Essential
· Good knowledge of cash flow Good knowledge of Debtors, Bad debts and write-off transactions.
· Good knowledge in TDS, Profession tax and Income tax return.
· Location: Vashi/Sanpada, Navi Mumbai
· 2nd and 4th Saturday Off and all Sunday Off
· Time: 9:00AM to 6:30PM
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹210,000.00 – ₹350,000.00 per year
- Food provided
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Required Mask at all time
2 COVID vaccines essential for all
Clean and sanitized work stations and office premises
Hand sanitizers by office
- total work: 2 years (Required)
Speak with the employer
Application response rate: 63%
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
- Formulate business strategy with others in the execution team
- Design operational processes and policies that align with the overall strategy of the company.
- Implement efficient process and standards and assess and implement technology and automation for smooth and effective functioning of the operation’s team
- Should develop robust customer service and operational process to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Establish relations with Distributor/Partners & Directors for smooth functioning of the business.
- Oversee expenses and budgeting of the organization to optimize cost and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Improve operational system, processes and policies (specifically for better management reporting, information
flow, business process & organizational planning)
- Designing internal and external customer satisfaction with the help of technology.
- Co-ordinating with all departments related to their needs and requirement
- Ensuring maximum productivity with optimum cost.
- Designing the TAT for operation, customer services related activities and ensure close monitoring and delivering within TAT.
- 12 to 15 years of experience in the operational department of any financial company.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as head of operations in any financial company (Insurance, AMC) or any financial broking firm.
- BSc/BCOM, finance or relevant field
- MBA or relevant certification (e.g., CFA/CPA) is a plus
- Proven experience as Head of Operation
- Experience in implementing IT systems, process automation
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Experience in implementing IT system pertaining operations
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Problem solving attitude
As Per Experience & Industry Standards
Business Analyst: ADM
Full Job Description
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As Business Analyst, you are required to work under Regulatory Reporting streams for TRAC Technology under Markets Post Trade Reporting.
- Ensure compliance of this Reporting regulation from both a Technology and Operational standpoint
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of the program delivery are scoped, planned, tracked, implemented and maintained post successful completion
- Accountable for Applications development deliveries happening out of India for TRAC projects across multiple IB asset classes. Ensuring all deliveries to necessary cost / budgets, against agreed SLAs and to the highest standards
- Managing business deliveries across TRAC platforms/projects including new regulations, Legacy and Strategic remediation, SIP milestones, BICEPS etc. right from prioritization, resource allocation, program planning and program execution & closure.
- Crisp and clear reporting across TRAC deliverables to reflect actual status for in progress program activities. Transparent stakeholder communication around delivery strategy/ delivery approach etc
- Deliver Regulatory Reporting programs for Markets Post Trade Pune (e.g. SFTR)
- Maintains deep understanding of a system stack that is highly complex and has ability to dive deeply into technical and business issues. Ability to act as escalation point for major Incident handling and problem management.
- Ensure that all deliveries are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Operational Risk Framework and internal Policies and Standards
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in a Business Analysis function in an international investment bank and / or a major consulting firm within financial services
- Working knowledge of the regulatory reporting for Investment Bank, with very strong functional and domain knowledge of the various reporting regulation like MAS/ESMA/CFTC/HKMA/JFSA/MIFID
- Experience in OTC Derivatives and how they work from trade capture down to Back Office
- Working knowledge of an investment banking environment in regulatory reform or Trade Reporting programme
- Proven ability to deliver in matrix management environment without direct resource ownership
- Experience in process improvement analysis and business process reengineering.
- Expertise in investment banking front to back processes and Operations.
- Proven track record of execution and results, high level of drive to meet deadlines and targets.
- Sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Pingback: Packaging Operator I - 12 Month Fixed term contract Jobs in Canada 2022 by fristjobs - Frist Jobs