Majid Al Futtaim Group Finance Manager, Business Partner Jobs in Dubai by fristjobs
Majid Al Futtaim Group Finance Manager, Business Partner Jobs in Dubai
Finance Manager, Business Partner Jobs
The Finance Manager provides analytical challenge and partnering support to CBU head office. Reporting to the Finance Director the role will work with key stakeholders to drive growth, manage the CBU cost base and drive CBU finance projects and process improvements.
- Work directly with business leaders on new development opportunities, projects and business models to drive the growth of the business
- Work with external data sources and partners to provide market and industry insight and the impact on CBU growth strategy and performance
- Responsible for the “Post Investment Review” of all major projects and investments
CBU Cost Management
- Partner directly with cost center holders to drive understanding and improve effectiveness of all variable / semi variable spend including staff, marketing and consultancy costs
- Lead the planning for all aspects of CBU head office spend including capital expenditure
- Implement processes to ensure full reporting and analysis of direct cost of sales
Projects / Process Improvement
- Work with CBU leadership and the wider MAF group to implement new ways of working to drive improvements in the finance function, including the use of new digital technologies.
- Work with CBU Head of Finance to develop the business risk management framework, with the aim of driving agility and empowerment whilst effectively managing risk.
Definition of Success
- Strong feedback from key CBU business stakeholders
- Improved efficiency of marketing and cost of sales investment
- Implementation of CBU risk management framework (with head of finance)
Other Context (if applicable):
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills as well as commercial sense.
- Initiative, detail oriented and self-motivated team player with ability to work independently.
- Extensive knowledge in computer applications (especially MS Excel/PowerPoint)
- Experience in working with Hyperion (HFM) is a plus
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
Skillset (job specific technical skills)
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships at all levels.
- Excellent internal and external customer services skills.
- Responsive team player with ability to quickly prioritize among numerous pressing tasks
Minimum experience / Qualifications
- 5 – 10 years in accounting function
- Accounting qualification CPA/CMA/ACCA/CIMA
Also Read This Jobs:https://thesarkari.in/world-jobs/labourpower-recruitment-services-5-x-side-arm-waste-drivers-jobs-in-sydney-43-55-an-hour-by-fristjobs/
Assistant Projects Manager l Consumer Retail
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
- Study and understand contractor Shop Drawings and Project Specifications and ensure that they are implemented in the Contractor’s workshop drawings.
- Perform regular site visits & ensure that required quality standards are met during construction by following material and work quality checklists during periodic site inspections.
- Track project progress according to approved project schedule.
- Liaise with local government department to ensure construction work goes on in accordance with local regulations.
- Assist the Senior Projects Manager in preparing master project schedule for store expansion and review of individual project schedules.
- Ensure that proper handing over of the completed stores to Operations Department is carried out as per company policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Consultant, Contractors & Landlord representatives on regular basis to resolve day to day issues at construction sites.
- Provide accurate reporting of site status for management reporting.
- Track manpower availability at site to ensure proper manpower deployment for completing the work on time.
- Ensure implementation of shop fitting assets as per approved plans.
- Must have at least 4-5 years of experience in fit out projects in UAE and/or GCC preferably in Supermarket domain
- Should have Diploma/ITI in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Must be conversant with latest local regulations affecting the fit-out works in UAE.
- Must have good technical understanding of the works involved.
- Should be conversant with use of AutoCAD, MS Office Suite.
- Should be well versed with the use of various construction materials used in Fit out works.
- Must be conversant with handling of fit-out works in Malls and Large developments.
- Require good coordination skills.
MEP Technical Assistant
MEP Technician Assistant
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Serco is currently bidding for a contract in Al Ain and is looking to hire an MEP Technician Assistant who will ensure satisfactory completion of minor planned and reactive maintenance works across several disciplines contained in and around the facility.
The hiring for this role is subject to contract award.
Support the Technicians to carry out duties of the planned and reactive maintenance schedule both internally and externally to the property across several disciplines, not limited to Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing services. Identify and assist with the requisition of materials to ensure maintenance and repairs are carried out efficiently and to approved standards. Ensure that a clean and tidy working environment is maintained at all time by controlling tools, materials and waste products. Assist with specialist moves, equipment moves, and porterage duties as required. Assist with various types of MEP works as required. Integrate and communicate effectively with other trades as required. Maintain up to date knowledge for the safe and efficient performance of all duties. Participate in overtime, shift work and/or out of hours working as governed by the necessity to maintain continuity of operation of essential plant and syste
What we are looking for in our candidates:
Able to foster good relations with colleagues and other departments and be a good team player.
Flexibility, excellent attention to detail and ability to identify key issues.
Able to work under stringent deadlines and high pressure environment.
Good level of English language both written and spoken.
Must hold a vocational training certificate either mechanical, electrical or plumbing or other relevant and recognized qualifications in the MEP maintenance and repair.
Minimum 4 years’ experience in a building services, maintenance and/or facilities management environment
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
We take pride in what we do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.
AED2,000 – AED3,000 a month
Full Job Description
- Managing and motivating a team of cleaning staff
- Conduct stock management of consumables and spares
- Ensure employees are properly trained and equipped to perform their role
- Deploy and train staff on the use of latest cleaning technology while providing instructions and supervision where necessary
- Certify that equipment is safe to use and in good working condition
- Oversee all escalations and performance management developments
- Supervise performance of cleaning team
- Conduct safety briefings and toolbox talks
- Collaborate with clients to ensure there are no problems on site
- Keep close interaction, communication, and coordination with the Front Office and other departments
- Support in maintaining a highly trained and motivated staff that constantly strives for excellence in cleanliness and service
- Proficiently clean clients’ homes to meet both company and client standards
- Supervise all employee work on assigned site, to make sure it meets the company and client standards
- Have a conversation with clients regarding appointment time, and for the period of cleaning
- Drive to every location with the team along with supplies in official vehicle
- Make sure all keys/codes and payments are sent back to the office at the end of the day. Payments should be collected in a professional manner
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and show an example for other employees to emulate
- Make sure all employees follow company standards by constantly coaching and redirecting performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,000.00 – AED3,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Fin Plan Sales Manager
AED5,000 a month
Full Job Description
We are developing an FP&A software. It’s designed for budgeting, payment approval, financial analysis, etc.
Our mission is to make the job of CEOs and CFOs easier. Instead of wasting hours creating financial reports, they can make recommendations and data-driven decisions.
As a sales manager, you will:
– Contact and consult clients;
– Participate in weekly meetings;
– Design and implement a strategic sales plan;
– Have a freedom in choice of the way you sell the product.
– 3 or more years of working experience;
– Proven record of success with the entire sales cycle, from planning to closing;
– Excellent soft skills;
– Knowledge of financial processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED5,000.00 per month
We offer an opportunity to work remotely.
- sales management: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Hiring 5 candidates for this role
Pingback: Micron Technology Associate Business Analyst - IT SC Jobs in 2022 - Frist Jobs