Labourpower Recruitment Services 5 x SIDE Arm Waste Drivers Jobs in Sydney $43 – $55 an hour by fristjobs
Labourpower Recruitment Services 5 x SIDE Arm Waste Drivers Jobs in Sydney $43 – $55 an hour
Drivers Jobs in Sydney
$43 – $55 an hour
Full Job Description
Labourpower are currently recruiting for Experience Side Arm Waste Drivers for Waste Management Company in Artarmon
- 4am/5am Starts Monday to Friday
- Up to 12 hrs shifts
- Commercial and domestic pick ups
- Full Time
To be successful you must have/be:
- Current Valid HR licence
- RMS Print out
- Previous experience within the Waste Industry
- Previous experience with either SIDE ARM or REAR LOAD or BOTH
- Willing to undertake Drug and Alcohol Screen
- 2 Contactable references from within the Industry
- Reliable, punctual, conscientious.
- Fit, strong, healthy and enthusiastic
- Strong understanding of WHS.
This is a genuine ongoing Temp to Perm Role for a National Waste Services Company. It is a long term Career Opportunity for experienced Waste Drivers looking for steady employment.
Please APPLY. Once you APPLY, Scarlett will be in contact to assist with your application. This will help fast track your application to be able to start work.
Labourpower Recruitment Services | www.labourpower.com
The post 5 x SIDE ARM WASTE DRIVERS ARTARMON appeared first on Labourpower.
Liquor Team Member – BWS Bundoora Drive Jobs
Full Job Description
At BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits
Whether it’s in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present our stores to be the best place to shop, we believe every BWS team member has a vital role to play.
We want your passion for drinks to help drive and create memorable moments for our customers.
To best serve our customers, the ideal candidate will have good availability across the day, evenings and weekends.
Role of a Liquor Team Member
Our Team Members play an important role in solving customers’ drinks and special occasions needs through their exceptional passion for product, great customer focus and ability to engage with energy every day. Key responsibilities include:
- Actively sharing your passion for products with our customers
- Confidently recommending products to customers which meet their needs
- Working as a cooperative team member, while helping others to learn
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Carrying out the physical tasks associated with the role
- Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines
When You Will Be Needed
Thursday Afternoon (4pm – 8pm), Friday Evening (8pm – 12am) and Saturday Evening (8pm – 12am) .
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to talk with customers confidently and authentically and provide appropriate solutions
- You don’t need to be a drinks expert to join our team – but you do need to have a genuine interest in expanding your knowledge and bringing your ‘vibe’ to the team
- We encourage our team members to own their careers – knowing your purpose is important to be successful in our business
- Being clear how you can lead and make a difference, in any role in our business
Sounds like you? Apply Now!
, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
Candidates will be required to complete a functional screening assessment as part of the recruitment process
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we’re all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Also Read This Jobs:https://thesarkari.in/world-jobs/hitachi-energy-senior-project-engineer-jobs-in-dubai-2022-by-fristjobs/
$22.50 – $30.00 an hour
Driver Licence (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are seeking customer focused Delivery Drivers who can take pride in the work they are tasked, to join our team on permanent, full- and part-time basis at our warehouse in Hallam
We are looking for reliable team players who are physically fit, respectful, and a strong desire to better the team with our mission to provide exceptional customer service.
As a Driver you will utilise your excellent communication skills to deliver gourmet produce to customers (cafe’s, restaurants, food stores etc) and follow up on issues as needed. You will hold a current valid driver’s licence and be responsible for delivery runs in supplied vans across Victoria.
We operate 5 days per week and require people to work 3 – 5 days per week; starting time is 5am. Innovation is an important focus of our business to improving our customer focus, so you will be required to utilise technology in this role; mobile apps are used for ensuring proof of delivery. In addition, you will be responsible for reporting and maintaining clean vans, checking oil, tyres, and water on a regular basis.
Established in 2004, 3 Tier Food Services specialises in the supply of gourmet food products for businesses in Melbourne and beyond. As leading wholesale food services suppliers in Melbourne, we pride ourselves on our reputation for excellent customer service, competitive prices, and reliability.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 – 40 per week
Salary: $22.50 – $30.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hallam, VIC 3803: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Delivery driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver Licence (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Pingback: Majid Al Futtaim Group Finance Manager, Business Partner Jobs in Dubai by fristjobs - Frist Jobs