Key Account Manager Vacancy Apply now Full-time Jobs in – Melbourne by fristjobs
Key Account Manager Vacancy Apply now Full-time Jobs in – Melbourne
Key Account Manager Vacancy Apply now
Full Job Description
In Australia our business encompasses three industry leading brands each known for their respective strengths: Gumtree as Australia’s favourite local marketplace, CarsGuide.com.au as the #1 in automotive editorial and Autotrader.com.au as the #2 in automotive classifieds.
Autotrader is an automotive marketplace where everyone wins. For buyers, Autotrader provides support and guidance to help them make smarter purchase decisions. For dealers and private sellers, we market vehicles more effectively while connecting them directly with buyers. We have a dedicated team based all over Australia supporting the Autotrader business!
Our Key Account Managers are responsible for revenue generation through elevating our brands in the market by identifying new sales opportunities within existing and new accounts while providing superior service, pro-active education, insights and ongoing training and support for our customers. This role is based in-market and requires a combination of face-to-face meetings and account management check-ins via phone/video conference.
Key areas of responsibility…
- Key Account Management
- New business acquisition / upgrades
- Strategy, Reporting and planning
You can fill these boots with…
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Embraces a digital mindset.
- Excels in customer service and sales excellence.
- Natural problem solver
- Emotional intelligence.
- Drives collaboration across the team.
- Data driven and proven ability to draw insights & recommendations.
- Experience successfully objection handling and negotiating.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal.
- The ability to build and present impactful presentations to customers.
- Experience with various CRM systems.
- Strong prospecting, negotiating and closing skills.
- Self-motivated, strong organisational and time management skills.
- High level of commercial acumen.
- PowerPoint skills and ability to create presentations.
- Basic to intermediate excel skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation including generous paid parental leave
- Allocated training budget
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Fantastic team culture
- Free health insurance, educational assistance program, dental and vision subsidies
From the moment that you join the Gumtree team we aspire to make your employment experience an awesome and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment, then apply and send us your CV!
Also Read This Jobs:https://thesarkari.in/australia-post-mail-company-vacancy-apply-now-account-manager-full-time-permanent-jobs-2022-65000-80000-a-year-by-fristjobs/
Full Job Description
- Recognised multinational healthcare Corporation
- A Respected and Admired Brand
- North Ryde Based, Attractive Package
- 6-month assignment
- Work from home flexible arrangements
PERSOLKELLY is the professional recruitment division representing clients and candidates in STEM, IT, Government, Executive and Professional Services – which includes all business support functions. As one of the largest recruitment organisations in Australia, we partner with most of the top ASX companies who actively seek us out for our size and stability, market knowledge and the confidence that their recruitment needs will be professionally served today and well into the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an inventory controller, you will have the responsibility for driving inventory health and its associated KPI’s across the network for the portfolio
Prepare and plan to support lifecycle management, and inventory health-related stocking initiatives i.e. excess, expired or obsolete products. Ensure the optimization of returns processing and scrap management.
- Enable the distribution and movement of inventory. Run the process to move stock between warehouses either the Direct Requirements Planning (DRP) or via STO process
- Ownership of the franchise returns management process including liaising with all locations on regular plans for
- Ownership of Scrap management ensuring ANZ meets MAPS controls
- Working closely with the stocking locations to execute Lifecycle management projects & initiatives
- Control movement of product for re-work with 3rd party vendors.
- QA release of finished goods.
- Coordinate product allocation and rationing to network with the marketing team.
- Identification, prepare and plan of inventory improvement initiatives that drive seamless execution of E&O & scrap reduction activities across all locations.
- Investigate any IDOC issues and resolve them. Run monthly analysis of IDOC issues and present findings to finance and Ops.
- Own the execution and reporting of inventory health to all areas of the business. Covering Inventory Health, E&O and aging inventory
- Using analysis to provide insights into areas of inventory optimization across all stocking locations
- Analysis of inventory balances in each storage location, to understand the impact on service, total inventory holdings, E&O and potential supply sensitivities
PERSON REQUIREMENTS AND IDEAL PROFILE:
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Proven expertise with SAP or equivalent ERP Systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Business reporting experience
HOW TO APPLY
If interested in this role please apply today or alternatively send your resume to Alexander Sacro, Alexander.firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is – and always has been – putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We’re committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
Full Job Description
About the role:
You will be responsible for planning, rostering, scheduling and coordinating our in-home care services and workers across a large geographical region. You’ll be the important link between our customers and the field workers by regularly communicating over the phone to ensure we are optimising and delivering on our promises. If you have experience in high-volume service coordination environments, this is the right opportunity for you.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work with the existing rosters to match service objectives.
- Identify labour shortages to existing team and integrate new field team into schedules.
- Match customer service requirements against the relevant skills and experience of our field team.
- Quickly problem solve last minute changes to schedule by contacting and influencing other field team to ensure services are delivered.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery team to ensure services are coordinated effectively.
Currently, we can offer a mix of working from home and our office in Notting Hill each week.
- Demonstrated experience in rostering/scheduling/logistics methodology across multiple locations in a service delivery environment.
- A strong phone manner and ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Positive “can-do” attitude and customer service focus.
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
- Demonstrated experience with engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple priorities.
- Previous experience with Skedulo or other rostering systems are preferred.
We have a 29-year track record of supporting older Australians to live independently. We’re committed to improving the quality of life and health & wellbeing for our customers through tailored in-home care services.
It’s really the people here who make it a great place to work. When you come to work for us, you can be sure that you will be inspired and challenged every day. Each day you will be surrounded by passionate, committed colleagues and get to build some meaningful connections. You will also receive the support and training you need for a rewarding long-term career. As a family orientated company, we believe time at work and at home matters. We are all about work-life balance and flexibility.
Prior to commencement, every successful candidate must complete a mandatory National Police check, Work rights check and provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
If this sounds like the role and workplace for you, apply now!
Further information can be obtained by visiting: www.kincare.com.au