Digital Marketing Advisor Vacancy Jobs Apply now Full-time work 2022 £40,000 – £45,000 a year by fristjobs
Digital Marketing Advisor Vacancy Jobs Apply now Full-time work 2022 £40,000 – £45,000 a year
Digital Marketing Advisor Vacancy Jobs Apply now
£40,000 – £45,000 a year
Full Job Description
Digital Marketing Advisor – £45,000
An exciting opportunity to work for one of the worlds leading law firms to join their digital marketing team. This firm is looking for an experienced digital marketing professional who is looking for an opportunity to elevate their career within a larger and prestigious firm. Working closely with the digital marketing manager, you’ll be able to be instrumental in designing and creating email marketing campaigns and supporting wider BD and Marketing teams with their plans and strategies around their digital marketing initiatives.
As Digital Marketing Advisor duties will include:
- Working with BD teams to manage their email marketing connections
- Managing mailing lists for event coordination, ensuring contact lists are maintained
- Utilising Vuture for all email and digital marketing campaigns
- Supporting on projects around integration of marketing initiatives and processes
- Provide training for new team members on digital marketing usage and functionality
- Assisting the manager with the development of strategic improvements and solutions around wider email marketing processes
- Previous digital marketing experience within legal or professional services
- Solid use of Vuture
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communications skills – written and verbal
- Proven experience of managing communication strategies across various projects
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend
£25,000 – £30,000 a year
Full Job Description
An international law firm known for their warm, friendly culture and fantastic progression opportunities is looking for a talented Marketing Assistant to join their team! This role offers hybrid working opportunities and the chance to be part of a talented 29-person Marketing Team. This role will suit an enthusiastic, creative and organised individual looking to develop broad marketing and business development skills.
What you’ll be doing
Business development: Develop an understanding of the clients of the firm and the markets in which the firm operates; apply that knowhow to help the business to win new work from new and existing clients.
Marketing strategy: Help devise and implement the marketing plans working closely with the partners and other fee earners across offices and specialisms.
Marketing communications and campaign management: To take a lead role in executing new initiatives and campaigns including producing digital and printed materials, and thought leadership following the firm’s house style and promoting content through traditional and digital channels including podcasts, video, webinars and social media.
Event management: Plan, manage and attend events, conferences, webinars and seminars as part of the firm’s marketing and BD campaigns.
PR and social media: Assist with press releases and implementing social media strategies; making amendments to the website and internal news intranet.
Bids: Input into bids, pitches and capability statements for clients and targets including compiling and drafting track record and other information on the firm.
Legal directories: Coordination of the legal directory submissions and interviews.
- You will have good oral and written communication skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- You will possess a desire to learn about new sectors and businesses to support business development.
- You will be a strong team player; ready to help colleagues.
- You will ideally have some experience in Marketing from a professional services or corporate background.
Senior Channel Manager (AV and Digital)
£47,000 – £52,000 a year
Full Job Description
Work closely with the Marketing Planning function to feed overarching AV and Digital channel objectives, results, and insight
Work with closely with marketing and digital delivery teams to support the development of detailed AV and Digital channel plans that effectively meet audience and product KPIs
Work with our media agency and external partners on Digital and AV channel strategy and plans
Working with Learning and Development and the opposite Channel manager, upskill the marketing department through our marketing academy programme. Continually assess and improve to meet the needs of our marketers at all levels.
Look externally at the market to understand how marketing channels are developing, ensuring CRUK is ahead of the curve on new channel tools and opportunities to test.
Working closely with the Senior Marketing performance manager and others ensure channels are monitored, optimised, and reported so we can continually improve our effectiveness.
Ensure equality and diversity is celebrated and considered as part of all decisions taken
Significant marketing leadership experience and strong knowledge of AV and digital marketing channels
Strategic thinker with significant experience of translating strategy into operational planning, and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns with strong digital marketing acumen
Significant understanding of end-to-end supporter journeys and the role of different marketing channels in fully integrated campaigns
Experience of building collaborative relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels
Experience of managing learning and development programmes would be a desirable
Also Read This Jobs:https://thesarkari.in/social-media-advocate-vacancy-apply-now-full-time-jobs-2022-by-fristjobs/
Janssen – Content Webmaster – High Wycombe
Location: Hybrid Role – 2 Days in the Office
Janssen is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies – the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage.
Uniquely positioned and privileged to make a positive difference to the lives of patients and their loved ones, at all stages of life, Janssen employs over 400 dedicated individuals across the UK who are encouraged to help find new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure some of the most complex medical challenges of our time!
This role acts as a technical specialist for our web and email platforms with a focus on front-end web development and platform management.
In this role, you will be supporting our core customer-facing email and web platforms as well as the creation of individual web page and email assets for use on these platforms.
The role will also be integral to the ongoing training and support of our offshore web development partners, ensuring platforms follow regulations, solving technical problems, and collaborating on issues, as well as testing and rolling out new features.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a true interest in digital excellence and platform development, motivated by the challenge of creating innovative online experiences for customers through frontend systems.
Main duties & responsibilities
These will include:
- Using CMS tools, such as Contentstack together with frontend development knowledge and skills to publish content online and build compelling digital assets.
- Guiding varied partners in the compliant usage of the CMS tools, and continued upskilling as new features become available.
- Working closely with UI/UX specialists, graphic designers and digital marketing specialists to help build engaging customer experiences.
- Work with Analytics/SEO colleagues to ensure we are making data driven decisions.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with UK pharmaceutical regulations.
- Help to deploy new, well-tested, features into the UK instance of JMC, in partnership with our EMEA counterparts.
Content publication and event synchronisation:
- Encourage consistent adoption of processes across the CMS to maintain standards, and enable iterative content updates.
- Ensure version control and naming conventions are maintained; and compliance updates are actioned within appropriate timeframes.
Proven project and delivery management:
- Confident working with integrated tools/platforms, supporting effective communication between technical teams to encourage high standards and consistency.
- Working with agencies, and colleagues in both the UK and EMEA (internal and external to Janssen UK) involved in the delivery of digital assets and content publishing – utilising digital project management tools to stay up-to-date.
Skills & experience required:
- Confident, working with technical and non-technical colleagues to explain progress, problems, and solutions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital content management tools and the technologies used to run website platforms.
- Web analytics skills or knowledge of fundamental principles, preferably with experience of tools like Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, or Hotjar.
Skills & experience desirable:
- Knowledge and experience of: Bootstrap, mobile-first, cross-browser/device testing, and atomic design systems.
- Experience with tools automation tools like Eloqua, or eLearning tools like Articulate and Moodle (or willingness to learn).
- A keen eye for detail, to support brand consistency and regulatory compliance.
- Familiarity with workflow tools such as Jira and Confluence and similar.
- A self-starter, naturally curious with a dedication to continuously learn and develop, showing an ability to work iteratively, and innovate within a regulated environment.
- Highly adaptable and well-organised, with an interest in making the role your own.
- Comfortable working in a highly regulated but dynamic environment.
Is this the right role for you? Apply to find out!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)
Pingback: Product Marketing Manager Vacancy Apply Now Full time Jobs 2022 - Frist Jobs
village bharwara police station singhwara district darbhanga state bihar pin code 847104