Client Service Specialist Advisor Business Solutions Full-time Jobs in 2022 $75,000 – $87,000 a year by fristjobs
Client Service Specialist Advisor Business Solutions Full-time Jobs in 2022 $75,000 – $87,000 a year
Client Service Specialist Advisor Business Solutions
$75,000 – $87,000 a year
Full Job Description
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a client services role with an RIA serving high net worth clients
- Dedication to high standards and performing at best practice level
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Solution oriented mindset
- Excellent communication, organizational, and follow up skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work through questions and concerns collaboratively.
- Customer service oriented and a friendly disposition
- Experience with office programs, Orion, Redtail CRM, and various custodial platforms (TD Veo, Schwab, Fidelity)
- Support our Wealth Advisors and/or Wealth Managers in regard to new client onboarding, paperwork processing, client log in, and maintenance requests etc.
- Work directly with clients in a professional manner to complete client service requests and facilitate completion of paperwork with complete accuracy.
- Follow firm policy and procedures in regard to various protocols (money movement, disclosure document delivery, closing account procedures etc)
- Follow through with workflows to completion and double check work for accuracy.
- Maintain high levels of communication with Wealth Managers, Wealth Advisors, and clients throughout the new account onboarding process and when handling routine account maintenance items.
- Series 65 license (not required)
- Monday through Friday, in Irvine, CA office 8:00AM to 4:30PM
Annual Salary: $75,000 – $87,000
Click here to apply to Client Service Specialist
Click here to view our other opportunities
Advisor Business Solutions provides staffing, strategic marketing and training services for financial services, government, and corporations nationwide. Our 20+ year industry background offers the expertise and resources to deliver exceptional results and experiences to our clients.
Full Job Description
Full-Time Monday – Friday
Via Linda Behavioral Hospital, newly opened, is excited to begin offering a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient services to the Scottsdale, Arizona population and the greater Phoenix region. Our 120-bed facility offers specialized mental health services and substance use treatment for teens, adults and older adults experiencing issues such as depression, anxiety, personality disorders and co-occurring addictions.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Tuition Assistance after 90 days of employment!
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years’ experience in Managed care preferred.
- Experience with Medicare and other government benefits and ability to determine deductible and coinsurance required.
- Must also have a minimum of 6 month experience in finances and collecting patients financial liability up front, admission processes and collections procedures, and a working knowledge of managed care.
- Must have ability to interpret insurance coverage plans, co-payments and deductible schedules and payment plans
- May be required to work occasional overtime and flexible hours
- Must have or be able to obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates with matching skillset and experience with the best possible career at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail etc. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
IBM Financial Analyst
Full Job Description
Known as the ‘knowledge behind the numbers’, Financial Analysts are considered to be trusted business advisors, working within IBM’s business units and geographies, as well as in a myriad of specialized corporate functions. IBM’s finance organization is instrumental in driving innovative improvements to global financial processes while providing measurable value to the business.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Cloud is hiring a Business Analyst whose primary job function is built around the ongoing build and maintenance of the Apptio cost management tool. This person will be responsible for learning the use and functionality of the tool while regularly updating and maintaining the data sources it relies upon.
Additionally, this role will provide ad-hoc support for other data analytics projects ranging from P&L reporting, cost and revenue modeling, and bespoke financial exercises at the request of senior management.
- Apptio tool data management: Query IBM Ledgers, and perform ETL activities to support monthly updates. Perform necessary adjustment within Apptio tool.
- Analytics: Managing and transforming large data sets to drive decision making.
- Reporting: Creating and managing internal reports and dashboards.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to analyze and validate data sets with consistent accuracy to identify potential data quality issues; and engage in discussions on those issues.
- Basic understanding of P&L/income statement components as well as familiarity with accounting general ledger data formats.Sense of ownership/diligence when given projects to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Actively communicate and participate with other team members.
- Organization, dedication, and being detail oriented will be greatly beneficial in performing day-to-day activities.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Prior experience with Apptio is preferred, but not necessary
- Experience with writing scripts in Python, Toad, or other data automation applications will lend to the overall success of the candidate
- Intermediate SQL; intermediate Excel; and exposure to Power-BI/Power Query
- Professional interest in Finance, Technology, and/or Data Analytics.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple assignments concurrently.
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds – public, private, and hybrid – enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Pingback: Financial Planning Associate Full-time Jobs in 2022 $70,000 - $95,000 a year by fristjobs - My blog