Affirma Capital Managers Private Equity Fund – Intern Remote Jobs $1,000 – $1,500 a month by fristjobs
Affirma Capital Managers Private Equity Fund – Intern Remote Jobs $1,000 – $1,500 a month
Private Equity Fund
$1,000 – $1,500 a month
Full Job Description
Affirma Capital is an independent emerging market private equity firm owned and operated by the long-standing senior leadership of Standard Chartered Private Equity. We manage over US$3.5 billion in assets for leading global limited partners and sovereign wealth funds.
We help build and nurture national and regional champions by investing in companies backed by strong management teams and founders. Throughout our 20 year history of investing in emerging markets, we have deployed over US$6.5 billion in 100+ companies across Asia, Africa and the Middle East and have returned over US$7 billion in cash proceeds to our investors at highly attractive rates of return. Our senior leadership spent over 10 years working together at Standard Chartered Private Equity prior to founding Affirma Capital.
Our investment philosophy, focused on selective origination, disciplined deal structuring and intensive portfolio management, has helped us build a superior track record with realized returns at a significant premium to the MSCI Emerging markets index.
We are headquartered in Singapore, and have offices in Johannesburg, Dubai, Mumbai, Shanghai and Seoul.
Affirma Capital holds a Capital Market Services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”).
We are looking for a Private Equity Generalist Intern for a tenor of 3-6 months (with an option to extend further).
The position is available during the school terms, and will suit students that are able to commit at least 20 hours per week or those who are on leave of absence. The role will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and will involve operational aspect of fund management. This includes Compliance, Legal and Governance Document management and KYC matters.
The candidate is expected to maintain working relationships internally across all functions (Investment Team, Finance, Operations, Portfolio Management), and at times, with our external stakeholders. Candidates must demonstrate initiative, willingness to think out-of-the-box and the ability to multi task. Good interpersonal and communications skills required.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Marketing Intern, Events
Full Job Description
Cover Genius is the insurtech for embedded insurance that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Hopper, Skyscanner, Ryanair, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Cover Genius’ vision is to protect all the customers of the world’s largest online companies through XCover, an award-winning global distribution platform for any line of insurance or warranty, with an API for instant claims payments that holds an industry-leading NPS of +65‡.
Cover Genius and partners co-create solutions that embed protection that’s licensed or authorized in over 60 countries & all 50 US States.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the APAC marketing team with the execution of the regional marketing strategy to deliver successful outcomes across multiple marketing pillars, with a prime focus on events marketing, while assisting with communications, social media, email marketing, merchandise and more to achieve company goals and objectives.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Execute B2B-focused events based in Singapore
- Assist with ongoing company NAL research
- Monitor APAC events roadmap across multiple verticals
- Coordinate (including ordering and tracking) event inventory such as collateral, giveaways, booth design and set-up, etc.
- Provide logistics support for Cover Genius events attendees
- Create outreach campaigns via Hubspot including prospects list creation on social media and via email
- Assist across all social media activities including posting, responding, content creation and management
- Interact and communicate with third-party vendors including external agencies, publications, events programmers, etc
- Support global PR and communications strategy to launch campaigns that build Cover Genius’s brand presence across the region
- Support ongoing digital marketing campaigns utilizing Google Ads, Facebook and Taboola
Attributes & experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, humanities or other relevant area
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Tech-savvy with a growth mindset
- “Get stuff done” attitude & can-do approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident manner
- Based in Singapore
- Must commit to 6 months minimum
Full Job Description
Reference No: 1422
Office Type: Flexible
- Accountable for specific areas and functions responsibility. Deep system and technical knowledge as well as multi process skills in operations.
- Prioritises and oversees activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards. Contribute to the resource and delivery planning for projects and produce high quality deliverables.
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage design workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyse business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- Implement industry and corporate processes across all related Human Capital applications (on premise and cloud)
- Configuration of SAP SF, handling change orders and service requests through C4C system (3. Line) and be an advisor to clients regarding best practice processes and set up in the system
- Strong SAP HCM & Payroll know how
- University degree in computer science, business information technology, mathematics, physics, engineering or equivalent
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems
- Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations and present complex information in a clear and precise manner
- Willingness and ability to travel to customers
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to plan work and make priorities
- Willingness and ability to deliver good customer service
- Initiative and proactive personality
Required education & experience
- Bachelor’s in engineering or equalent technical degree
- At least 2+ years of HCM implementation experience or support experience
- A minimum of 2 full cycle HCM project implementations
We can offer you
- Health insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Team building events
- Remote work & flex time
- Modern and cozy office premises (coffee, tea, fruits etc.)
Apply now and join #teamZalaris!
Business Development Manager – Banks / Financial Institutions
$100,000 – $120,000 a year
Full Job Description
- Leading multinational technology company, headquartered in China
- Excellent opportunity to join and grow an expanding team
About Our Client
Our client is the world’s leading multinational technology company headquarted in China. They are also one of the world’s highest valued companies. They are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to engage global banks and other financial institutions for business cooperation.
The Business Development Manager will engage in partnerships & business development opportunities with banks and financial institutions. This is a new role within the team, as part of the unit’s expansion.
- Business cooperation with global banks and other financial institutions. Research on partners’ cash, settlement, and FX capabilities, and select the most favourable institutions for business cooperation.
- Research on the business model and compliance policy of oversea fund management practice in local market. Daily work includes oversea treasury management, local banks contact, fund management, account management, market analysis on the competitiveness of FX, settlement and other fund-related business offerings across different regions
- Familiarise with card scheme business and acquiring process, as well as major eCommerce PSP / Acquirer players and offline acquirers in global and local market.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 8 or more years work experience with banks, card scheme
- In-depth knowledge on global banks’ settlement and FX products, understand internal fund settlement and clearing business
- Be familiar with the operation and business model of cross-border payment, with FX and treasury management project experience
What’s on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join the world’s leading multinational technology company, headquartered in China. It is a good opportunity to join a fast-growing team as part of the unit’s expansion. The ideal candidate needs to have experience doing business development with relevant contacts & networks with banks & financial institutions.
Senior Staff Analog IC Design Engineer
Full Job Description
Storage Business Group
- Design advanced integrated circuits and systems for use inside the HDD
- Derive block-level performance specifications from high level requirements outlined by customers.
- Perform IC design activities including: Architecture definition, topology selection, circuit implementation, design verification, layout floor-planning and post-layout verification
- Create clear documentation to ensure high quality designs & to support dissemination of important design information to cross-functional teams
- Work with characterization & product Engineers to define, conduct and analyze data from product performance
- Work with internal teams to arrange/plan schedule that meet business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 5-10 years of related professional experience. Master’s degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 3-5 years of experience.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge in sub-micron CMOS technologies. Knowledge of Bipolar and SiGe technologies is a plus
- Hands-on experience in designing mixed signal integrated circuits including ADCs, DACs, Filters, Bandgap bias circuits, regulators, or other analog circuits.
- Knowledge and experience on low power and high-speed design techniques.
- Demonstrable knowledge on IC design CAD tools such as Virtuoso XL, Spectre, Spice, Matlab, Verilog, etc
- A thorough understanding of the physical layout requirements and ability to perform the critical layouts for analog circuits.
- Lab testing skills to evaluate the prototype unit to the design specification.
- Motivated to carry out a wide variety of tasks with clear communication and presentation skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Understood product life-cycle management and had mass production experiences.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are essential.
- Knowledge of HDD components and overall eco-system desirable, but not required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
Pingback: Customer Service Executive Remote Full-time Jobs 2022 $2,500 - $3,500 a month by fristjobs - Frist Jobs